Fellowship School of Dance is committed to keeping tuition and fees as reasonable as possible. Any increase in tuition or fees is a direct result of actual program costs. Note: Tuition & fees listed here are for school year sessions only.
Monthly tuition is based on a total number of weekly hours, per student.
- $62/hour for the first two hours
- $20/hour for 2.25-6 hours
- $15/hr for 6.25+ hours
Tuition is charged monthly per student and calculated by hours taken in one week. Payment is due monthly by the 7th. Late fees are assessed on the 8th.
Discounts: (tuition only)
- Sibling discount: 10% off the lesser tuition
Limited scholarships are available for tuition costs only. Interested families must apply once per session (school year/summer) to the School of Dance office. All applications need to be received by May 1st for the summer session and July 17th for the school year session. Download the application.
- FALL: $45 per student, due at enrollment ($35 for returning students with a $70 family cap if re-enrolled by April 30th)
- SUMMER: $20 per camp/intensive/workshop, due at enrollment
See Performance Commitment letter for current fee. The Performance Commitment letter is usually available in September.
- First installment - Due October 7th
- Second installment - Due February 7th