Fellowship School of Dance is committed to keeping tuition and fees as reasonable as possible. Any increase in tuition or fees is a direct result of actual program costs.
Note: Tuition & fees listed here are for school year sessions only.
Monthly tuition is based on a total number of weekly hours, per student.
Tuition is charged monthly per student and calculated by hours taken in one week.
Tuition continues at the rate of $3 per additional hour after 12 hours of instruction per week is reached.
Payment is due monthly by the 7th. Late fees are assessed on the 8th.
Discounts: (tuition only)
- Sibling discount: 10% off the lesser tuition
Limited scholarships are available for tuition costs only. Interested families must apply once per session (school year/summer) to the School of Dance office. All applications need to be received by May 1st for the summer session and July 17th for the school year session. After application review, scholarship interviews will be conducted with the School Manager and FSD Director.
- FALL: $50 per student, due at enrollment ($40 for returning students). *If registration is received on or before May 31st, students will receive a free FSD t-shirt given out at the beginning of the 2018 Fall session. All students that register after May 31st will have the option of paying for a t-shirt at the front desk at the rate of $18 per shirt.
- SUMMER: $20 per camp/intensive/workshop, due at enrollment
See Performance Commitment letter for current fee. The Performance Commitment letter is usually available in September.
- First installment - Due October 5th
- Second installment - Due February 8th