Junior Company is a preparatory training company for our InMotion Dance Company. It is designed to give younger or less-experienced students an opportunity to develop and grow during the processes of choreography, rehearsal, performance and ministry.
2016-2017 Company Requirements:
- Registered student of Fellowship School of Dance for the school year.
- Must be at least 10 years old by August 1st.
- Commit to Junior Company for the entire school year.
- Attend either Ballet II or III, meeting twice per week.
- Attend one non-ballet class per week (jazz or contemporary strongly recommended).
- Attend Junior Company class and rehearsal.
- Participate in one, non-dance service project each semester.
- Dance for at least four weeks over the summer.